I Pour Life is thrilled to announce our accreditation by The ECFA. The Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability accreditation is based on financial accountability, transparency, soundboard governance, and ethical fundraising. This also means I Pour Life has demonstrated its willingness to follow the model of biblical accountability.
The president of ECFA, Dan Busby, said: “We are pleased to accredit a ministry committed to developing people for stronger communities.”
EFCA’s standards that I Pour Life has reached for accreditation are:
- Doctrinal Issues: Operate in accordance with biblical truths and practices.
- Governance: Governed by a responsible board of not less than five individuals.
- Financial Oversight: Prepare complete and accurate financial statements.
- Use of Resources and Compliance with Laws: Exercise the appropriate management and controls necessary to provide reasonable assurance that all of the organization’s operations are carried out and resources are used in a responsible manner.
- Transparency: Shall provide a copy of its current financial statements upon written request.
- Compensation- Setting and Related Party Transactions: Shall set the compensation of its top leader in a manner that demonstrates integrity.
- Stewardship of Charitable Gifts